- Saves feed costs as every feed valve allows for multi-phase feeding to feed pigs based on their age
- Individual feed mix for each valve
- Automatic recording of feed per pen or per room
The DryExact dry feeding system is a computer-controlled tube feeder that forms a closed system directly from the silo delivery up to the individual feeding places. Used together with a dry feed mixer, this computer-controlled system is able to prepare, transport and dispense individualised feed mixture, enabling multi-phase feeding at each valve.
This dry feeding system is used to transport and meter out feed in form of meal or pellets, using weight-depending feed valves. It is designed as a modular system and can therefore be used for the following management types:
• Supplies the CallMatic 3 feeding-on-demand system for feeding pregnant sows in groups
• Simultaneous feeding of pregnant sows in group management piglet rearing and finishing
• Supplies all types of automatic feeders