Silos, Spirals and Augers
Big Dutchman offers high-quality silos for inside and outside use along with all the accessories required for hygienic feed storage. This includes:
- silos made of galvanized sheet steel;
- silos made of glass-fibre reinforced plastic;
- inside silos made of Trevira fabric.
Select the right silo of the appropriate size from a wide range of different products. All systems can be filled pneumatically or by auger. The respective silo size depends on daily feed consumption and required storage time.
- high-quality zinc-aluminium coating of all steel parts and use of glass-fibre reinforced plastic (GRP) for improved corrosion protection and a long service life;
- trouble-free feed discharge due to optimum degree of slope in the silo funnel;
- silo boot is either rigid or flexible, adjustable from 0° to 45° and ensures absolute operational safety;
- roof shape allows use of the entire volume of the silo;
- GRP silos are transparent, therefore making it easy to check the feed level;
- high functional reliability.
Augers and spirals for feed transport
With Big Dutchman conveying systems, your feed – be it meal, pellets or crumbles – passes from the silo into the house safely and without any loss of quality. We offer augers and spirals in a variety of sizes. For conveying capacities of up to 4.5 t/h, spirals are used.
For even higher capacities or pitches of up to 75°, an auger is the ideal option. In exceptional circumstances, even pitches of up to 90° can be carried out (max. length of auger in this case: 10 m).
- our FlexVey conveying spiral consists of high-quality and extremely flexible spring steel;
- feed can be transported into the house around bends of up to 90° safely, quickly and without being separated;
- good conveying capacity;
- completely closed conveying system;
- universal application;
- fast and easy assembly;
- can be driven by means of a V-belt motor or a gear motor.