VIV Asia 2019: The Smart World of Big Dutchman
From equipment for modern egg production and poultry growing to clever feeding and sophisticated climate control systems: Big Dutchman introduce many innovations at VIV Asia 2019. Following the motto “The Smart World of Big Dutchman" these include:
- The automatic manure belt adjustment AMBA. It monitors the belts during manure removal, ensures that they run straight.
- ChickNic, a feed pan with integrated feed storage for countries with inconsistent power supply.
- Plastic slats for broiler houses
- A slat washer for automatic washing of plastic slats from broiler, broiler breeder or duck houses.
- Male Chain, the world’s first chain feeding system exclusively developed for the feeding of male breeders.
- Clever LED solutions for efficient lighting of poultry growing and egg production houses.
- The further developed climate and production computer Viper Touch 6.0 with a new powerful CPU and large 10" display.
- DOL 53, a long-term, stable NH3 sensor for continuous measuring of the ammonia concentration in the house air.